- Forth have been awarded the Welsh Innovation of the year award last night at the Welsh SME Business Awards 2019.
- Forth are an innovative at-home blood testing kit that helps users optimise their own health to alleviate pressure on the NHS.
- The awards were a celebration of SME entrepreneurs and thriving businesses that service all industries across Wales.
Last night Forth was awarded the ‘Welsh Innovation of the Year Award’ at the Welsh SME Business Awards 2019. This award recognises the groundbreaking worth they are doing to empower people to understand their health.
The Welsh SME Business Awards seeks to reward parties based on their excellence in the industry, the quality of their products and their dedication to service.
Commenting on her award, Sarah Bolt, the CEO and Founder of Forth said:
“Winning this award has validated all the hard work we’ve been putting in to create an amazing healthcare product that can actually help people. Forth is now award winning and we couldn’t be happier.”
Forth users are sent an at-home blood test which they send off for analysis at Forth’s accredited labs. From there they can download the app and/or view their results on a dashboard. The blood tests are analysed using 16 Biomarkers and the user receives information about various factors such as cholesterol levels, liver health and hormone levels. Forth are industry leaders with the best technology in their sector and use backed science to help users aim for health rather than weight targets.
The simple process is:
- Receive your kit the next working day
- Take a small sample of blood and send back in a free post envelope
- Receive your results of 16 biomarkers indicating health 48 hours after posting
- View your results straight away on the app
Sarah Bolt is changing the game for healthcare. She flipped her career upside down when she turned 40, realising her mortality and her need to work in a sector with social impact. Sarah then quit working her corporate marketing job at Dyson to retrain and found her healthcare business.
With only about 4% of the NHS budget in England spent on prevention, it’s more important than ever to create a culture of taking responsibility for your own health and preventing illness to alleviate pressure. This is Sarah, and Forth’s, mission.
For more details on Forth’s packages take a look at their website here: https://www.forthwithlife.co.uk/
Notes to editors
Full briefing notes available on request.
Journalist packs to experience Forth available on request.
For all press enquiries, to arrange an interview with Sarah Bolt, and for all other enquiries, please contact Bobby Marsh, OggaDoon PR and Digital Media
07944201655 or email [email protected]